It’s a new year and a new month. Time to set some new goals for myself. Lately I have found that I quite enjoy setting monthly goals. I still set yearly goals as well but something about breaking them down into months make them seem more attainable. So here are some, but not all, of my goals for January.
- No Spend Month (only necessities)
- Grocery Budget $300
- Increase my monthly income even more
- Read 2 books
- Start a new journal for 2017
- Blog 3x a week
- Youtube 3x a week
- New items weekly in my Etsy store
- Take time to scrapbook weekly
- De-clutter,deep clean, and organize house
- Workout at least 3x a week
Do you make monthly goals or yearly goals or perhaps both? I would love to hear what some of your goals for January are.
© Jamie’s Simple Life – All Rights Reserved